Angela D. Scott
6796 Founders Row Apt 115, West Chester, OH 45069 • (513) 313-1790 • email@example.com
Graduated Dec 2010
Devry University (Online) Chicago, IL
Associates in Web Graphic Design
Dean’s List every Semester
Member of Alpha Sigma Lambda
Visual Design Adobe Photoshop
Advanced Design & Rapid Visualization
Digital Image Adobe Photoshop
Web Design with Adobe Dreamweaver
Web Animation with Adobe Flash
Advanced Web Design with Dreamweaver
Instructional Design for Multimedia
University of Cincinnati Ed2Go (Online)
April – June 2016
Introduction to PHP and MYSQL
Dec 2010 – present (Five + years)
Web Development Customer Support & Service
• Create Adobe Document Tutorials and Video Tutorials for clients.
• Instruct and train customers to add content to their sites using the Content Management System (CMS).
• Set agenda, plan, organize and lead meetings to understand customer requirements, and project scope.
• Collaborate with the organization, gathering information of what content should be included as well as how they want it to look and feel.
• Gather requirements and user needs and incorporating them into the user’s web design product.
• Work personally with customers to ensure their sites have smooth performance and match the client’s vision, and have consistency to their syndication sites and branding.
• Work with the development team to produce deliverables meeting user needs and requirements, internet site both for desktop and mobile.
• Discuss, review, and test design with users.
• Work closely with upper management and owner to communicate their feedback.
• Prepare drafts, sketches, wireframes, storyboard, mock ups, and prototypes as needed.
• Utilize understanding to implement HTML, CSS, and other front end technologies.
• Supporting ongoing graphic needs, set up new sites, add images and content.
• Managing design issues such as browser usability, platform compatibility, color and image size for quick loading of webpages.
• Use CSS coding to correct existing / broken CSS.
• Use CSS to add colors, style, fonts and placement of content.
• Work with senior management and technical team during technical changes, and server and site testing.
• Perform ongoing website testing and visual checks to insure website stay up to date and are performing properly.
Dogs on Deployment
June 2015 – January 2016
• Use Adobe InDesign & Photoshop to Create images to use online for organization advertising.
• Created Holiday postcard.
• Researched organizations logo requirements and standards to insure proper placement.